OAKLANDS ADVENTURE FISHING
- LAKE STOCKED WITH CARP UP TO AND AROUND 20Lbs
- SEPARATE TROUT LAKE GREAT FOR LEARNING
- ROD HIRE AND TUITION ON DEMAND
£10 FOR UP TO 2 RODS DAWN TILL DUSK
£25 FOR 24 HOURS INCLUDING BIVVY
£20 FOR DAY TICKET AND ROD HIRE
TUITION ON DEMAND ASK ON ARRIVAL
ALL ANGLING ENQUIRIES SPEAK TO DAN - 07578790790
One of the 40 15 to 20 lb specimen carp stocked in the 2 acre lake
2 acre coarse lake booking form
1. All anglers or camper to report to office to book in upon arrival (and to pay if necessary) and, upon departure, to complete a catch return form.
2. All anglers must have a current Environment Agency rod licence which can be obtained from the Post Office or online (or we can arrange it.)
3. Damaged / injured fish must be killed, and paid for or left at the office.
4. NO WADING, SWIMMING OR BOATS - The water is approx 16 ft in places.
5. Max 1 person per ticket 2 rods per person.
6. Catching fish for other anglers is prohibited.
7. Any member of Oakland's Staff reserve the right to inspect rod licences,/tackle / bags / or boxes on request.
9. One fly or one baited barbless or de-barbed hook per rod only. Maximum hook size 8 and with a breaking strain of at least 5 lb.
11. Respect your quarry and the countryside and we will look forward to seeing you again.
12. All persons visiting the fishery do so entirely at their own risk and the owner takes NO responsibility for any theft, damage, accidents or injuries.
13. NO LITTER - Bins are provided by the car park and toilet blocks).
14. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
15. Bad language / anti social behaviour is not permitted a noise curfew is in force between 10pm and 8 am.
16. NO SPINNING / SWIM FEEDERS / ARTIFICIAL LURES THAT WILL NOT BREAK DOWN IN THE WATER
17. Any infringement of these rules will result in instant expulsion and dismissal without compensation or refund.